Oral Presentation Guidelines
Please follow the below guidelines for both ANZSRS and TSANZ presentations. If you have any further questions please email email@example.com.
The program is available to view here. Authors accepted as oral presentations will be notified in December 2017. If you decide to withdraw your abstract, please advise us as soon as possible so that the program can be adjusted accordingly.
PowerPoint slide and Speakers’ Preparation Room
Please create a PowerPoint presentation in a 16:9 ratio, as a visual aid to your oral presentation. Take this presentation on a USB stick to the Speakers' Preparation Room, located in the Skyway Office at least 2 hours prior to the start of the session you are presenting in. The AV technicians will load it onto the Meeting PCs and return your USB stick.
If you would prefer to bring your own laptop, please ensure that you visit your presentation room in plenty of time prior to your talk to ensure that your laptop can be tested. If using a Mac, please also bring your own VGA adaptor.
Speakers’ Preparation Room opening hours:
- ANZSRS Please prepare your 15 minute presentation time to consist of 12 minutes presentation and 3 minutes questions.
- TSANZ Please prepare your 15 minute presentation time to consist of 10 minutes presentation and 5 minutes questions. Presenters will be informed of their individual presentation times by email in early February.
- Please take a few minutes to familiarise yourself with your session venue (details will be in the Meeting App and Website) and audio visual equipment at some stage before you are scheduled to speak.
- Please be in your session venue at least 10 minutes prior to the start of your session and introduce yourself to your session chairperson.
Slides for your Disclosure Statement
Please click here to download the Powerpoint disclosure slides. These slides are for all presentations.
One of these slides needs to be included at the beginning of each presentation please.
- If you have any conflicts of interest, please indicate on the first slide and include at the start of your presentation.
- If you do not have any conflicts of interest, please include the second slide at the start of your presentation.
These will be reviewed at the Speakers' Preparation Room and if you have been unable to include a slide the technician will automatically include a slide noting that The Faculty Disclosure Statement was not returned.
Please note that acceptance of your abstract is taken as confirmation of your agreement to have your abstract published in the Meeting Proceedings and/or Meeting app.
All presenting authors (oral and poster) must register and pay to attend the Meeting by 2 February 2018 to be included in the handbook. Registrations are open and earlybird prices close on 20 January.
To register, please visit www.tsanzsrs2018.com/registration.
Students must submit a letter from their supervisor defining their student status and include a copy of their current student card when registering for the Meeting. On registration, students will be asked to email this documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.